7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2017 9:28 AM by nemory RSS

New Project - Pasted Same Code - Error Signing Target Keys & Package Name

nemory Novice

I have a new computer (from Windows to Mac) and for some reason my app had a lot of errors and in order for me to fix them I just created a new project and pasted the contents to the new project and no more errors and I can run it on my device, problem is when I wanted to sign it I get the error

Error: Code signing request failed because the Invoke-Target-Key [com.nemory.Snap2ChatHeadlessService] has been previously used in a different package.

Has a solution: Error:  Code signing request failed because the Invoke-Target-Key has been previously used in a different package

But not in my case, It's the same app with the same old target keys and package name so I can push an update in bbworld.

I would try to revert back the project and fix the errors but maybe there's a different solution? How can I fix this please?

Edit: I tried renaming all target keys appended "1" in each and it worked and I can sign. And another much bigger problem is when I upload the bar in bbworld I get the error

"File bundle (Snap2ChatProUI-2_3_0_1.bar) has been rejected. Package ID is required for all .bar file. If this is an upgrade, Package ID must match Package ID in original file bundle."

My package id "com.nemory.snap2chat" has never changed and I am updating the right app in bbworld.

Also when I just import the unmodified project that was from windows and compile it, I get an error

Makefile.Debug:321: *** target pattern contains no `%'.  Stop.