This error generally indicates a problem on the server side with BlackBerry Proxy. I haven't seen a case where it was a problem with the application itself (your source code). I recommend having your BlackBerry Control/BlackBerry UEM admin open up a case with our support team to investigate. They'll likely need to review the logs from your server to resolve.
There were no logs.
I managed to finally solve the issue.
I tried uninstalling my application, uninstalling bb work, reinstall everything with no success. Tried restarting my device with also no luck. At the end I went to application setting in android, force stopped the application, wiped all the data and tried to start it again and it did work.
Also the same apk did work on another device.