7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2017 2:20 AM by ltchuembou RSS

BlackBerry UEM Cloud an BB Work

ltchuembou Newbie

Hi,

Is it possible to activate blackberry work with Blackberry UEM Cloud?

I am trying to configure blackberry cloud, but i can see that the blackberry dynamics profile is missing in the policy tab. Any help?

Best,

• Re: BlackBerry UEM Cloud an BB Work
    mickflanniganBB BlackBerry Employee

Hi line tchuembou

There is no Dynamics capability at this time with the UEM cloud, so unfortunately the answer is no, you can't provision BB Work with UEM cloud.  You would have to look at a Cloud GC for this.

ltchuembou Newbie

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

I've been trying to activate Blackberry Work with Cood Control cloud unsuccessfully, is there any user guide on how to proceed? Because is as if the activation key is not able to activate the device.

I was also unable to activate Blackberry Work with a Good server i installed locally, but no problem with the local Blackberry UEM server. Is good server able to activate blackberry work?

Best,

ltchuembou Newbie

Hi,

As you recommended to me, I am using a GC with Blackberry Work, but each time i generate an activation code for a user, when he put the code, the device appears instantantly locked. And provide a screen that says an unlock code is require, contact the admin.

But in my case, i can't unlock the apps in the user and user group, because the device is not yet activated. And there is no apps on the users page, to do the unlock task.

Best

mickflanniganBB BlackBerry Employee

Hi line tchuembou

Do you have a screen shot or the wording for the unlock message?

In this situation I recommend you open a support case so we can get the client & server logs reviewed.

ltchuembou Newbie

Hi,

Here are the sreenshoot. Unlock the apps, an unlock the application, an unlock code must be needed.

- When i enter an activation code, i get configuration failed, confirmation of secured communication failed.

(the phone where it fails don't have antivirus), i've tried both on wifi than 3G, same result.

- I want to add that it works well on another mobile phone, i'm able to activate my device (this one have antivirus).

Best,

ltchuembou Newbie

Hi,

Just want to add that some device that have the failed message, directly get the unlock screen as soon as the application launch, without even put any activation code. Is it normal? The device are new and out of box.

Here is the reference that has the probleme:

DEVICE: OPPO F3

Model: CPH1609

Best,