4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2017 12:43 AM by karolina.solanska RSS

Cordova Dynamics on iOS

karolina.solanska Newbie

Hello,

I'm trying to make bbfied cordova app on iOS (android version of the same app works fine with bb dynamics). I keep getting the same error in Xcode when I try to build the app. This is already a second app I'm having this error with and I haven't been lucky solving it. It says:

Interface Builder Storyboard compiler...

Line 37: Specification mandate value for attribute SAP

Line 37: attributes construct error

Line 37: Couldn't find end of Start Tag label

Anybody please has any idea what to do with this error and what can it be caused by?

I'm using bb dynamics sdk v 3.4.1.82 and the plugins are of version 3.3.0.1.9

• Re: Cordova Dynamics on iOS
    ctetreault BlackBerry Employee

Hi there,

Can you check that your Node version is at 6.11.4 and that Cordova is at 7.0.1?

karolina.solanska Newbie

Hello,

I had lower version of node (6.9.1), I reinstalled it an generated the iOS platform again, but I still keep getting the same error.

My node version is now 6.11.4 and cordova is at 7.0.1.

I should probably mention, that SAP is a part of the app name. I'm kind of running out of inspiration about what to do with this error.

Do you have any other ideas what could cause it, please?

ctetreault BlackBerry Employee

Does your app name contain a space by chance? I submitted a bug recently to be fixed - this causes an error if there's a space in the name (within the config.xml <name> tag). This is fixed, but not in the public release yet.

Could you try this:

- remove platforms (cordova platform remove) from the project

- change name in config.xml

- add platform(s) back

- rebuild

Thank you,

-Chad

karolina.solanska Newbie

Hi,

yes I found this error after some time on my own, deleting all the spaces and removing platforms didn't help though, it still remembers the previous name. Also I need the app to have spaces in the name, because it has several words there, so removing them doesn't really fix the problem.

My solution is currently I have to manually go and fix the storyboard xml after every change. It is not very convenient, I hope the fix for this will be soon in the production?